August 7, 2014
Take my life and start it somewhere else
I breathe in the change
The only way is up again
Everybody knows that I
Won’t make the same mistakes
The only way is up again
We make our plans to run away. We make our plans to have some crazy life, and they seem so real, I feel them right on the edge of what I actually want… “I can see forever in the plans that you had.”
ladies, watch this video its only like 3 minutes long but i feel like a changed person.
Can we please stop making fun of people who are over 20 and are still virgins
Can we please stop making fun of people who are not interested in sex/are repulsed by sex
Can we please stop making fun of people who aren’t interested in a sexual or romantic relationship
Can we please stop making tv shows about virgins trying to lose their virginity like it’s a leech upon their life destroying all of their goals and opportunities?
cis men are incompetent and in other news water is wet so…
People who buy a book, read the book, and then go out and buy another book are people I admire because I buy 12 books at once and 11 of them usually sit there unread for years.
The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
↳3/10 tv shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender
I don’t understand how all Muslims are called terrorists because of what one group of 19 extremist men did 13 years ago.
But white people aren’t called terrorists when they invaded their countries, killed millions of civilians, when they shoot up schools, shoot up movie theaters, and kill random POC. Isn’t that something.
Willow Smith made this Vine about her brother bruh
I will always love this.
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Girls don’t want boys.
Girls want a release date for The Winds of Winter.